måndag 22 juli 2013

Have you played with your toy soldiers lately?

Yesterday, the missus and I took a trip to the beach. OK, so it's a five metre strip of sand, but it's still next to the sea and thus a beach. The good lady brought some of her Ball-Joint Dolls and did a photo session on the beach. I brought some Dust minis and spent my day laying on a blanket, building stuff and posing figures.

 The SSU built themselves a log barrier...
 ...and the Americans charged it, of course!
 Flakturm, Dust style.
 Nice and snug.
 And of course the SSU has to mess it all up.
 Next, the SSU built themselves a proper trench...
...and a fat lot of good it did them!


Next time I'll bring a bunch of Uruk-Hais or Orcs and play Mordor among the rocks leading down to the beach.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Dude, you have a beach. D-day, for crying out loud!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have a beach. What I do not have is anything to put on it. Nothing even remotely D-dayish. I guess I'll have to buy myself a landing craft or two for next year.

      Radera