måndag 30 september 2013

Last week of the Winter War kickstarter








We are entering the last week of the Baker Company Winter War Kickstarter. 
When I signed up, this is what the basic deals got you. 


I pledged for the Border Assault set, meaning 1 Finnish and 1 Soviet platoon from the above charts for £120. Sounded like a fair deal at less the £2 a pop for metal minis and I was sure that there would be at least some stretch goals.

Painted Finns

Painted Soviets

Three weeks later, things have changed to say the least. We have unlocked a shed-load of stretch-goals. Compare the below list with the original list for an idea of how much stuff my £120 will get me now!





And there is more to come. Yesterday we unlocked Field Kitchens, but Gav has not had time to adjust the image I am using above. After that, a twin-turret T-26 and then a AA truck.
It is already one heck of a bargain and it will most likely get even better so stop wondering and jump onboard!






2 kommentarer:

  1. As I've teamed up with Thomas on this I can only agree. We're up to some 120 figures per side/platoon, plus a lot of vehicles, guns, horses and whatnot.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I do wish I had some money to throw at this one. Ultimately I decided to pledge to another kickstarter in the high hopes that I get to play with Thomas and Jockes toys...

    SvaraRadera